Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY 2006

Happy Chinese New YEar!! Today's the first day of CNY :>

As usual, went to my ah ma hse for breakfast then set off to visit my other relatives... Every year is the same, shaking hands with those relatives that i really see them ONCE a year, then collect ang baos & help myself to the snacks :>

But this year is a bit diff... Cos I drove my family ard! Hoho!! ExcitinG!! Asked one of my uncle for permission to drive the family car & off i go!! Hee... :> First time driving on expressway, so cooL! It's a Toyota Wish that I drove today... For those who duno what's tat... It's a 7-seater MPV!! Which means, it's longer than normal Salon cars!!! Ok, I managed to park the car for once la.. Not too bad ehh.. :P

Drove from Tampines to Yishun then to Zion Road & lastly back to Hougang... All travelling by expressway... Guess I had enough of driving for now... haha... Rather tired ok!!!

Jus reached home not too long... Gonna rest soon I guess... I know it's kinda early but driving for tat period of time wore me out le.. hehe... *lousy*

Will be visiting his parents tml, then to my ah mas' place n bai nian then prob go catch a movie or sth... :>






OnlinE P|c PaRt 1
Online P|c PaRt 2

+DarrEn+
+JamEs+
+Joel+
+KeeeF+
+|ioneL+
+NickY+
+WeiHong+
+ShiQin+
+StanLey+
+TeDdy+
+ZhengGuang+

+Ada+
+Esther+
+JaSminE+
+JacLyn+
+JeaN+
+Jess|ca
+JoAnne+
+|izhen+
+Prisicilla+
+vAneSsa+
+WeiXin+
+WendY+
+Tania+

 



 



La Senza's Star Treatment Pant
La Senza's Vintage Mickey Mouse
Charles & Keith (ART# 515005)
Charles & Keith (ART# 806071)
Charles & Keith (ART# 605025)