Saturday, December 03, 2005

DeceMber

December... Another new month... A month that is gonna mark the end of Year 2005.

It's a month of festive too... Christmas & New Year is cominG!! Time to write out my Christmas wishlist, presents list & of cos a resolution for Year 2006!

Quite a number of birthdays to celebrate for the month of December... Firstly, it's QG's & HW's bday which is ytd (2nd Dec). 2nd will be Lizhen's (4th Dec). Next up will be ZG's (19th Dec). Lastly, it will be Melvin's & Lester's bday (31st Dec). & also not forgetting my Saviour's bday.. the 25th of Dec!! :> Tat's Christmas!!

Jus had dinner with QG, KM, ZG, Ada, Christina & Keith @ Kenny's ROgers to celebrate QG's bday.. Quite a filling dinner with a Chocolate cake!

I'm on compliance leave now... Started on the 1st till the 7th of Dec... Supposed to take it in preparation of my ACCA exams.. There're 3 papers (on the 5th - 7th Dec).. But i guess i won't be going.. Cos I don't think i will be continuing the course.. Studying the same modules a 2nd time really bores me... At first, i tot it'll be a breeze for me to go thru these same papers that I've studied in NP.. But it proves me wrong... I got really tired & bored of the same modules.. Guess that's one of reason I decided not to carry on...

Keith's POP is on the 6th Dec... Thinking if I'm not going for the paper, then I'll go with his mum to attend the POP.. But guess wat?! His dad is going too & he's only gt 2 tickets... *shrugs* I'll have to wait here for the POP to be over.. hehe...

Oh ya, one more thingy.. Agnes (our 'lao da') has given me & Jo a confirmation regarding our probation! haha!! We received the confirmation on the 30th of Nov, jus a day before I went on compliance... So, we went for a little celebration that evening after work! Collected her clothings @ Bugis & headed for Sakae Sushi for dinneR!! The two of us only ate 10 plates of sushi! Can u believe iT!! that's so little!! haha... We were there eating & chatting for like 3hrs?! so shioK! Haven had a long chat like this for a lonnnnggg time..!! Another reason y i felt so shiok was prob becos I need not wake up early the next morninG! :P






OnlinE P|c PaRt 1
Online P|c PaRt 2

+DarrEn+
+JamEs+
+Joel+
+KeeeF+
+|ioneL+
+NickY+
+WeiHong+
+ShiQin+
+StanLey+
+TeDdy+
+ZhengGuang+

+Ada+
+Esther+
+JaSminE+
+JacLyn+
+JeaN+
+Jess|ca
+JoAnne+
+|izhen+
+Prisicilla+
+vAneSsa+
+WeiXin+
+WendY+
+Tania+

 



 



La Senza's Star Treatment Pant
La Senza's Vintage Mickey Mouse
Charles & Keith (ART# 515005)
Charles & Keith (ART# 806071)
Charles & Keith (ART# 605025)