Sunday, October 09, 2005

Jus visited some of my fren's bloggy & realise how long they've blogging.. haha... Some started somewhere like 2yrs agO! oh my! tat's long... :> My 2 sis have been blogging for 1yr plus too..!

As for me... I deleted my previous entry on this bloggy add.. whahaha.. crazy eh?! nah la... Cos there're pop-ups every now & then when pp visit my blog.. :< So, i got no choice but to delete everything n "re-blog" again... -_-!!!! That's y u see my archive is from May this yr onwards.. wahhahahah!

Hmm, but before this blog, i have another blog on some other website... Forgot wat's the add anyway... Started that blog in ard Feb or Mar 2003!! Might be even earlier than some of my frens!! wahhahah!! Joy was the one who introduced me this blog thingyy..! Come to think of it, i've actually been blogging thru-out my Poly life ehh! :P

Continued to use that very first blog of mine for a yr or so then decided to "abandon" it cos of some bad bad bad memories... :P & here i'm, using blogspot since last Feb till now... :>






OnlinE P|c PaRt 1
Online P|c PaRt 2

+DarrEn+
+JamEs+
+Joel+
+KeeeF+
+|ioneL+
+NickY+
+WeiHong+
+ShiQin+
+StanLey+
+TeDdy+
+ZhengGuang+

+Ada+
+Esther+
+JaSminE+
+JacLyn+
+JeaN+
+Jess|ca
+JoAnne+
+|izhen+
+Prisicilla+
+vAneSsa+
+WeiXin+
+WendY+
+Tania+

 



 



La Senza's Star Treatment Pant
La Senza's Vintage Mickey Mouse
Charles & Keith (ART# 515005)
Charles & Keith (ART# 806071)
Charles & Keith (ART# 605025)