Tuesday, July 12, 2005

13th July 2005 - Graduation Day

In another 7hrs or so, I'll be leaving my hse, on my way to NgeeAnn for my graduation ceremony... Tat's it... ALl of us gonna graduate from NgeeAnn... A joyous occasion for all, I suppose...

Dad wanted to drive me to sch.. But I insisted on taking the bus... Cos this will probably be the last time I'm gonna take bus to NgeeAnn... Gonna really miss the times when the bus doesn't seem to come when u're late for lessons, when u jus gotta squeeze with so much more pp jus to get to sch & also when u're running up the 'hills' jus to get to LT 38 or LT45.. hehehe -_-

Also gonna miss the times when doing projects, stayin late in sch, lunch times w my best buddies... And lots more ba... ;>






OnlinE P|c PaRt 1
Online P|c PaRt 2

+DarrEn+
+JamEs+
+Joel+
+KeeeF+
+|ioneL+
+NickY+
+WeiHong+
+ShiQin+
+StanLey+
+TeDdy+
+ZhengGuang+

+Ada+
+Esther+
+JaSminE+
+JacLyn+
+JeaN+
+Jess|ca
+JoAnne+
+|izhen+
+Prisicilla+
+vAneSsa+
+WeiXin+
+WendY+
+Tania+

 



 



La Senza's Star Treatment Pant
La Senza's Vintage Mickey Mouse
Charles & Keith (ART# 515005)
Charles & Keith (ART# 806071)
Charles & Keith (ART# 605025)