Saturday, June 11, 2005

n|te cYclinG

This week passed rather fast... Maybe it's becos I get to learn something new each day, making life in the office easier to pass... hehe...

I also got a temporary desk on weD, will be seated there for at least another 2-3 months, till about Sept ba... My seat is facing the window, overlooking the other offices tower... Not a bad seat though, jus that the working space is kind of small... hehe... Anyway, I wun be handling the work on my own yet, so i guess it doesn't matter if i gt a big desk or small one... hehe... :>

_____________________________________________________________________

Jus got home not long ago from my church de annual nite cycling... Gonna go slp like mad later... -_-! This year nite cycling wasn't as tired as last year's... But i got injured! haiz -_-!!

It happens like this: We were all cycling on a straight road, somewhere near the airport... Then i wanna overtake my fren infront, so i jus speed up a little to his rite side... Never did i expect that he will turn out to the rite eitheR!!! O h h h h h m y y y y y....! U can guess wat happens next... I collided into his bike, but i duno y i would fell off mine... -_-! The next thing i noe, I was already on the ground le... Felt a sharp pain in my rite elbow, but it's ok... Jus a little scratch... They tot i will not carry on le, but I insisted to carry on the ride.. hehe...

On the way back to east coast, it was Rebecca's turn to fall... -_-! I was behind her when i saw her fall off her bike... She bump into the bike infront of her... Another guy as well... hehe... Poor her... She scratch her rite knee, quite a serious one, i guess... cos the bleeding wun stop... -_-

So they got her into the church van and the rest of us continue the ride back to east coast...

All in all... I think this year's nite cycling is really accident prone... esp for the gers... -_-! The guys seems ok! O ya, Keith cant complete the ride also becos he suddenly gt a stomach discomfort.... Duno wats wrong also... haizzz..






OnlinE P|c PaRt 1
Online P|c PaRt 2

+DarrEn+
+JamEs+
+Joel+
+KeeeF+
+|ioneL+
+NickY+
+WeiHong+
+ShiQin+
+StanLey+
+TeDdy+
+ZhengGuang+

+Ada+
+Esther+
+JaSminE+
+JacLyn+
+JeaN+
+Jess|ca
+JoAnne+
+|izhen+
+Prisicilla+
+vAneSsa+
+WeiXin+
+WendY+
+Tania+

 



 



La Senza's Star Treatment Pant
La Senza's Vintage Mickey Mouse
Charles & Keith (ART# 515005)
Charles & Keith (ART# 806071)
Charles & Keith (ART# 605025)